Lifestyle

30-YEAR-OLD IRISH SINGLE MALT Becomes MOST EXPENSIVE BOTTLE of WHISKEY Ever SOLD

A BOTTLE OF THE EMERALD ISLE

Mike DALEY and The Emerald Isle (Source: The Craft Irish Whiskey Co.)
The Emerald Isle, from The Craft irish Whiskey Co.
(Source: The Craft Irish Whiskey Co.)
USPA NEWS - The Craft Irish Whiskey Co. has seen a Record-Breaking Start to 2024, selling a Bottle of Whiskey to American Collector Mike Daley, for $2.8m. This World-First Sale makes The Emerald Isle, already the Rarest Triple-Distilled Single Malt in Existence, the Most Expensive Bottle of Whiskey, or Whisky, ever sold.
The Craft Irish Whiskey Co. has seen a Record-Breaking Start to 2024, selling a Bottle of Whiskey to American Collector Mike Daley, for $2.8m. This World-First Sale makes The Emerald Isle, already the Rarest Triple-Distilled Single Malt in Existence, the Most Expensive Bottle of Whiskey, or Whisky, ever sold.
Historically, the most Sought-After Bottles of the Spirit have been Scotch Whiskies. Last November, a Bottle of The Macallan 1926 fetched $2.7m at Auction, briefly becoming the World's most Expensive Bottle, a Title that has now been usurped by The Emerald Isle, representing a Shift in Luxury Collectors' Interests, many of whom feel the Scotch Market has become Too Crowded.
Mike Daley said: "Irish is the Future of Whiskey. I'm excited to be Part of it, as a Collector, but most importantly as a Drinker."
Daley is one of the US' most Prolific Collectors of the Spirit, with a Vast Collection consisting of Several Thousand Bottles of Irish, American, and Scotch Whiskeys/Whiskies. His latest Record-Breaking Purchase is one of only Seven Sets in Existence; a Liquid which Three Decades of Maturation in a Variety of Casks, have imbued with an Unrivalled Intensity of Flavour. The Emerald Isle's Stunning Walnut Case includes a Single Decanter, alongside a Bespoke Fabergé Egg — containing an Actual Emerald Gem — a Custom Timepiece, and a Pair of Cohiba Cigars.
Daley also said: "The Rebirth of Irish Whiskey is Relatively New, so I feel like I'm getting in on the Ground Floor. Luxury Scotch, to me, is already a Crowded Type of Market. But we're only just starting to see Luxury Irish make a Name for itself. I guarantee you that in the Years to come, it will get to where Scotch is Today."
Daley's Predictions have proved Accurate in the Past, he made his Fortune investing heavily in Hyaluronic Acid long before the Pharmaceutical Industry caught up. His Thoughts about Irish Whiskey's Increasing Value are supported by Data from the Distilled Spirits Council, showing that some Super Premium Spirits within the Category have soared by nearly 2,800% in Price in the Past Two Decades.
While there are some Critics who claim that that The Emerald Isle's Value is bolstered by the Luxury Items included within the Box, this Criticism falls Flat when considered alongside the Fact that The Macallan 1926 that claimed the most Expensive Title last November, was one of only 12 Bottles covered with a Label designed by Italian Painter Valerio Adami, adding Considerable Value to its Auction Price.
Jay Bradley, Founder and CEO of The Craft Irish Whiskey Co. said: "A Bottle of The Emerald Isle becoming the most Expensive Whiskey or Whisky ever sold is a Monumental Achievement for my Business, and an Incredibly Proud Moment for me. I started The Craft Irish Whiskey Co. with the Goal of making Irish Whiskey the most Coveted Luxury Spirit and restoring Ireland's Reputation for crafting the Finest Whiskeys in the World, this brings us Several Steps Closer to achieving that, and we're only Six Years into the Journey. There's a lot more to come from us, and I'm excited for our Customers and Competitors to see what we have in Store."
Source: The Craft Irish Whiskey Co.

Ruby BIRD
http://www.portfolio.uspa24.com/
Yasmina BEDDOU
http://www.yasmina-beddou.uspa24.com/
Liability for this article lies with the author, who also holds the copyright. Editorial content from USPA may be quoted on other websites as long as the quote comprises no more than 5% of the entire text, is marked as such and the source is named (via hyperlink).